Pediatric Emergency Services
No family plans to have an emergency, but you can prepare by making sure that you have access to the resources you need.
Pediatric emergency services available at Florida Hospitals in Volusia and Flagler Counties:
- Pediatric Primary Care through Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners
- Outpatient surgical services
- Pediatric sub-specialties through Florida Hospital for Children
- Outpatient surgical services at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center Pediatric Emergency Room
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center in Daytona Beach has a dedicated emergency room just for kids that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Staffed by board certified emergency pediatric physicians as well as nurses specially trained in pediatric care, the kid-friendly emergency rooms deliver faster care and a kid friendly patient experience that your child deserves.
Pediatric Emergency Room Daytona Beach:
- Separate child-friendly waiting room
- Pediatric triage room to expedite your visit
- Themed exam rooms to ease the stress of a hospital visit
When you need us, Florida Hospital will be there for all of life’s unexpected moments.